|Call for papers|
The content of the papers should refer to the mentioned fields and branches. For your paper, you can download MsWord Sample JAES.
Use this Copyright form if your paper is accepted to be published in JAES.
Latest submission calls:
The Editor in Chief would like to invite submissions for the 6th Volume Issue1(15)_Spring2011 of the Journal of Applied Economic Sciences (JAES).
The primary purpose of the Journal is and remains the provision of a forum for the dissemination of a variety of international issues, empirical research and other matters of interest to researchers and practitioners in a diversity of subject areas connected to the broad theme of economics, business, management, accounting, finance, information technologies. Subject areas include, but are not restricted to:
- Quantitative and qualitative research methodology and practice;
- Strategic, public sector and human resource management:
- Entrepreneurship and Small & Medium Sized Enterprises (SME's);
- Marketing and e-Business;
- Economics, finance and financial management;
- Organizational theory and behavior;
- Supply chain management;
- Information systems, technology, innovation and operations management;
- Educational management and leadership.
All papers will first be considered by the Editors for general relevance, originality and significance. If accepted for reviewing, papers will then be subject to double blind peer review.
Deadline for Submission: 15th March, 2011
Expected Publication Date: April, 2011.
Full author guidelines are available here.
The printed form of the journal and this website are maintained and published by Reprograph Publishing House and online Advertising.